The Hani (pronounced Ha Nee) are the poorest of China’s recognized minorities, but they are a people rich in culture. It’s a culture we want to see flourish, not changed. Living simply as subsistent farmers, the Hani are about family, hard work, laughter and giving.
The beans for our signature roast come from the terraced mountains of Southwest China. Working alongside of the Hani villagers who helped grow and harvest the beans so many enjoy, we partner to provide better medical, educational and, clean water opportunities. Find out more…
Our monthly coffee subscription program is a way you can enjoy some great Hani Coffee without having to make a regular trip to the store. You can sign up to receive a pound of coffee a month for the next 6 or 12 months – whichever you like.
This program is also a great way for you to share the journey with someone else. It makes a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, Graduation or just because you have a special person in your life who loves great coffee. Find out more…
Recent Posts from the blog
- Coffee Tasting Event! - Tuesday, March 25th, 2014
- Coffee Tasting Event! 全球咖啡品鉴! Join Us! - Monday, November 4th, 2013
- Spring Break Student Exchange - Thursday, March 21st, 2013
- New Friends! - Monday, January 28th, 2013
- Vision and Hygiene! - Monday, December 17th, 2012
- 2012 Nordica Christmas Fair - Monday, December 17th, 2012